Monday, August 25, 2008

Emo

I don't mean to be emo here. I need to get over it. I need to move on. I need to start having fun. I need to be out there.

This blog and my MSN Spaces one will be on a hiatus until I get over it. So, just check this blog out as this is the only blog I'll be updating http://www.missmichellewishes.blogspot.com/ This is not my permanent blog but look out for my birthday list!!

Was watching Good Luck Chuck yesterday and one line stuck in my head... "If you truly love them, set them free... Let them go..." Just a food for thought... I seriously feel like giving up. Maybe i'm just experiencing moments of weakness right now but... giving up sounds so tempting!

Just as I almost got over it, I broke down again... This time for the wrong reasons... I'm sick and tired that i'm the only one that has to compromise... And he's tired about it since he's studying and all... The one decision in my life and we're suffering... Somehow, it felt so right... and yet it's so wrong.. Till then, enjoy my absence...

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: