Saturday, August 09, 2008

Greater Things are Yet to Come...

Let me first apologize for the recent ‘tsunami’ of emotional posts. I’ll try to keep this one a little upbeat. My life is back to perfection. Well, not perfect but how my life should be… perfectly.

For one, I met a really interesting guy today. I don’t intend to elaborate on that but he’s ok looking and very friendly! I mean he seems really sincere and honest! And he makes a pleasant conversationist…

I never really noticed Martin Yan’s China before until today!!! He’s hilarious!!! This is a gist of what he said during the show:

1) I like squeezing chocolate!!
2) I know I shouldn’t do this but I love going seez sag!! (Zig-zag)
3) I have a dough here that’s already rosen… (it’s risen!)
4) You can make bun!! A lot of bun!! (Obviously he got his singular and plural nouns all mixed up!)

I actually took the liberty to count the number of times he said Pingyou (A province in China) in 15 minutes. He said Pingyou 20 over times in those 15 minutes!! It’s what I called family entertainment. It’s been a very long time that we actually sit down and watch a show together and laugh and have fun!! I’m not dissing Mr. Yan since English isn’t his primary language! I find his heavily tinged Chinese accent really funny!! Please watch Martin Yan’s China on afc Channel 703 every Friday at 9PM.

We (Shi Nee and I) finally bought ili’s pressie!!! Its different and she’ll never expect it!! I won’t tell it here but this is the place you’re going to hear about it first!! Even before the birthday girl gets her gift!! I intend to upload the pictures before she even gets her present!! All I can say that, it’s not cheap and I want to take this opportunity to thank our greatest friends that chipped in to make the amount more economical for us!! So, thank you so much Anndrina Pooja Gomez (India), Chan Soon Seng (Hongkie) and Jean Chan Yuen May!!!! Ili, if you’re reading this, Shi Nee asked me to hint about her pressie!!

Because of Shi Nee, we had to walk the whole of 1U and Mutiara Damansara looking for her Herbal Essences shampoo!! This is when I noticed that there’s a shortage of the above mentioned shampoo!! I’m down to my last bottle and I refuse to use any other kinds of shampoo!! I’m so worried!! I’m a loyal customer and besides, I just *HEART* the scent!! It’s like a garden in your hair!! And it’s refreshing!! If new stock doesn’t deck the shelves of Guardian, Watsons, Giant, Jusco, and Cold Storage anytime by next month, I’m writing a letter!!

While looking at my reflection through AT’s sexy Samsung phone, I caught a glimpse of a little line (wrinkle!) at the end of my eye lids! It’s like, the ageing process has started!! I nearly screamed in KFC!! But since it’s a family place, I had to behave myself! Well, went home and applied Biotherm’s Line Peel (Thank God it was lying around!!) and now keeping my fingers crossed for the miracle of Thermal Plankton to work its magic!! I know I’m OCD but the fine lines on my face are just a big no-no!!

I know something you don’t! Well, at least that’s what I like to think… That you don’t know what I know! I’m sure you’re all familiar with the gospel song Amazing Grace? I just found out that Grace is seriously AMAZING!!! Here’s an excerpt:

Ephesians 2:7 ‘Even when we were dead in our transgressions, God made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places, in Christ Jesus, in order that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.’ Those who are saved in this age are used as an example of God’s amazing grace even in the ages to come!

According to the Bible, the one reason God forgive our sins is because of grace!! Isn’t it AMAZING? Grace saves us. It was once said that, ‘mercy is not getting what we deserve. Grace is getting what we don’t deserve.’ (XY, aren’t you so proud of me?) (Ili, don’t be shocked!)

I know I’m a contradiction but recently, I’ve fallen in love with a Gospel singers, Steven Curtis Chapman and Chris Tomlin,who's just so darn cute! (main factor was due to PASSION!) and also a really hard rock band called Avenged Sevenfold (They rock!!!!) If and when you’re free, give these songs a listen:

1) God of this City – Chris Tomlin
2) Amazing Grace (My Chains are Gone) – Chris Tomlin
3) Cinderella – Steven Curtis Chapman
4) Dear God – Avenged Sevenfold
5) A Little Piece of Heaven – Avenged Sevenfold

Anyways, been a long tiring day and wait for my pictures of Sofireena’s wedding to be up on Sunday!! And my first day of back to college post!! Till then…

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: