Monday, August 18, 2008

Romeo + Juliet

I have no idea why I seem to be blogging a lot about love recently. For those who hates the new lovey-dovey soppy me, u can stop reading right now and move on with your lives. Being in love makes me feel happy and a converted idealist. I hate it. It’s so not me for those who knows me long enough.

To date, I loved every Shakespeare inspired movie. Especially Romeo+Juliet which was amazing in its own way. It all started with the 1998 movie, Shakespeare in Love which was tragic not to say the least.

I guess in a way, Romeo and Juliet has to be tragic in order for it to remain popular as it is now. Without the 2 star crossed lovers dying, it would be no point of the movie. Even for the movie Shakespeare in Love, the young Shakespeare couldn’t be with the one he loves, and from that, he wrote the play for A Midsummer Night’s Dream about mistaken identities.

Loving him has made me really happy. I feel that he’s my other half. We have so many similarities and yet enough differences for us to discover. He’s understanding and most important, he trusts me and that’s the main factor for a long distance relationship to work. I love it that he’s quiet and that he only opens up after the effort I put in to get to know him better.

He isn’t perfect, he still has his flaws. His language skill isn’t as good as mine but he has an amazing mathematical skills which makes him really smart. He thinks about the future and he has aspirations. He doesn’t have much social skills but I have enough for the both of us.

I think that it’s nice when you have someone to turn to when life gets a little too difficult to bear! His love is the kind that you can’t sleep at night, can’t focus, can’t eat, and all you can do is to count down the days that you’ll see him again! I have not been sleeping for days!

Being in love with him makes me a better person. I’m happier and I just feel like hugging everyone on the street!! It’s been a very long time since I last felt this way. In fact, I miss the feeling!! I love him so much!!!!

Te amor
Te Quiero
Ich Liebe Dich
Wo Ai Ni
Ngo Oi Lei
Saya Cinta Pada Mu

Let me quote Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet, "What's in a name? That which we call a roseBy any other name would smell as sweet."

No matter what you call it, it’s still love. I know that we got together in such a hurry and I’m aware about the next quote, "Is love a tender thing? It is too rough, too rude, too boist'rous; and it pricks like thorn." Well, I hope this time it’ll last and I continue to bring happiness to thee...

Well, Padrekins left on Saturday to go back to NY. As usual, he left with a mission and a list! I need more grace. Hopefully, he gets me my stuff and the stuff fits perfectly. Sent him to KLIA yesterday and next Friday will send Ann and Ili to KLIA!! The following week, Robert is going back, and maybe Ah Gun will come back from India. Then life will be back to normal. Sadness! Normal with just Shi Nee, Soon Seng and I.

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: