Thursday, September 04, 2008

Gifts from US of A Part 2...

Theres something very consoling about Teddy biscuits... Not only they are cute, they taste good too!! Something extremely difficult to get in Malaysia. Which in a way, sucks... Anyways, Teddy Grahams are AMAZING!
Filo pastries are the way to go. You can never get this in Malaysia unless its some poor substitution. Filo pastries are litke, so great and easy to work with.
This are packets of pine nuts. Ever since i tasted them in my Mediterranean Salad in Ms. Read, I loved it!! Its really different from the normal nuts and thats why i love it.
I know, Pop Tarts overload. I swear by this!! I mean its so convenient and its filling. Taste good too!
My books!! Fabulosity by Kimora Lee Simmons, Practically Posh by Robyn Moreno and The Compassionate Carnivore by Catherine Friend.
Apparently the best flu meds there... Zyrtec.. Have to give it a try!
OMG!!! If healthy food tasted this good, I may live on them forever!! This cereal tastes so good!!


Yea, you guessed it, Padrekins just came back from US again!! This time he couldn't get most of my stuff but at least he managed to get something!! Albeit the food, cause it was Madrekins who made him bring back all the pine nuts!

Now he's no longer be going to NY as often, i guess its more to LA... Well, there's always Vert and Dash there!!


~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoxo

1 comment:

-mil- said...

Do you still have Zyrtec ??... having a BAD flu =) ekekeek



-ROY- aka -MIL-