Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Octoberfest baby!!


Double Click on the image to enlarge for more details!!

I think everyone should know that my favourite festival is Octoberfest. I love the beers, the food, and most importantly, the entertainment. Its that one day, i feel my happiest and relaxed.

I was complaining to everyone who is willing to listen about how much i've missed Octoberfest because 1U didn't put up the posters and all. So, i assumed that there wouldn't be Octoberfest this year. But I'M SO HAPPY TO BE WRONG!!

This year, they're back!!!! *whistles* *claps* *throws confetti* and i'm oh-so-happy right now! Unfortunately, Nuha was supposed to be here!! But she has to go back to Germany and The Mink and India should so be here!!! But they're in US now. sigh!!

I really hope Hongkie can take time off to come for it... Its our TRADITION!!! and who am i to break it?? Gosh! I really hope i have enough people to attend Octoberfest!!! Or it wouldn't be fun!!!

Anyways, hope to see you there!!

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: