Saturday, November 29, 2008

Kevin, The Year of The Gentleman










Meet Kevin... My future gentleman.. He's adorable, cute and quiet the ladies man... LOL!! Haters, Meet my new family member Kevin!! We adopted him.. I wish!!
Well, went to his mother's place for some authentic Jamie Oliver food since his mom can't cook and she attempted to follow some Jamie Oliver recipes for potatoes, Ole English Roast Chicken, and Sweet Carrots and Potato in Stew!!
I LOVED it!! It was so good and tasted HEAVENLY!! Oh, if only you could taste the food!! I'm salivating just writing about it!! The chicken is tender and juicy and so full of flavor from the rosemary and thyme and all the other herbs!!
The poatoes, carrots and stew is so wholesomely English!! The type that your English boyfriend's mom serves you for dinner!! So good!! Was too busy cam whoring Kevin to take the photos of the food..
~You know you hate me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: