Saturday, December 13, 2008

Shopped till I dropped!

These were just a small part of our shopping!

My fav Acca Kappa products!!! I love Acca Kappa so much that I parted with my money willingly, gladly and happily!!


Had to splurge on LaSenza cause i recently got my claws on the Prestige card and all purchase is on 10% off!!

Saw this cheap and pretty black eyelet skirt at Tribal Spirit and it was a save!!


This is one beautiful smocked dress which I got form Carven Ong... It was a splurge, i admit!! but i wore it in the dressing room for 30 minutes (yes, I hogged the dressing room!) before finally deciding to buy it!!! No regrets!!

It's not Christmas without some sexy-candy-canes!! I personally think that candy canes are sexier than Lollipops!! Lollipops are just vulgar while candy canes are subtly sexy!! lol!! Maybe it's just me?

It's been ages since i last shopped till i dropped and i had to drag Madrekins to 1U, Curve, Ikano and Ikea. Shopped from morning 10AM sharp till late at night!! I marvel at ourselves. Anyways, I had fun and became all materialistic again...

Whoever said that money can't buy happiness clearly and obviously have not been shopping!! Like i always say, I'm a firm believer in Retail Theraphy and Good-Starbucks-Morning..

Retail theraphy cures all form of depression. I'm depressed because of a certain colleague which i have some difficulty with.

Good-Starbucks-Morning is when I had a rough morning and I need something to lift my spirits. Christians have some form of prayers to lift their and I have Starbucks! My office mornings has been great that colleagues now call me Ms-Addicted-To-Starbucks! I HEART Starbucks!! A great morning starts with a Sausage, Ham and Cheese on a warm toasted Ciabatta! Heaven on Earth!! lol!!
Till then,
~you know you hate me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: