Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Valentines in December???

It's been a while since i last sat down and slowly type my thoughts out. Magic, Hope and Faith isn't the only thing that make this season so jolly!! Apparently, Love is. Let me congratulate these love-birds first:

1) Isaac+Anonymous!! (I'm still expecting a play by play and explicit details!)
2) AT+XY!! (It's about time!!)
3) Glenn+Becky!! (You finally found someone to annoy!!)

While everyone is busy falling in love, I'm busy working my ass off and spending like crazy!!! And oh, thanks to my recent Single status, my "saham naik" again!! I'm flattered but I really don't have the time for a relationship right now. My PM on MSN and FB is just a joke and attention seeking!

Those who knows me well enough knows that I really enjoy being single and how busy I am. Well, I received enough dates to last me through 2009 but if you can't stand my priorities, you're just not understanding enough to deserve me. .. and i'm not playing hard to get however way you see it!!

Now my Precious got infected with a heriditary skin disease whihc is common in Cocker Spaniels. Since, he's a pure breed.. He suffers all diseases that mix breeding could remove. But, I still love him to bits!Oh, he has flaky skin and hairless patches and the vet fees costs a bomb!!

Medications have to be applied twice a day and he has to eat all sort of pills and formulas. Everyone knows that I have trouble waking up and for the whole month I would have to do that so I can prepare his medications and apply his creams!I mean, I love him no questions asked but I know that I have sacrificed so much for him... Waking up early isn't the worst sacrifice i've made. Nat knows me well that I won't leave Malaysia as long as Precious is here..

I was supposed to spend a year in Aus but because of him, I have to say no... resulting in me changing my Majors.I have also given up relationships because of him because it's unfair to my bf that my dog comes first. They can't accept it that I treat my dog better than them.

Whenever my dog whine or bark, I'll drop whatever i'm doing and rush to him... But when a guy calls or sms-es, I'll only return the calls and sms-es after a day or so if i'm not busy. Well, but the joy he brings to my life is endless. I cannot imagine loving anyone else as much as i love him!

My personal life is a wreck right now. I seriously need to differenciate between LOVE and LUST. I know I can't love M because it's just LUST!! but everytime I draw a line, he has to cross it by showing me that he cares and shyte! I HATE that!! I tend to fall for guys who does the little things and M has been doing so many little things!! I also hate it that he's Hot and he's Cold!! Shyte!!! It's nothing but Lust!

Why does the people that you love never loves you back but the ones that you don't loves you? Who do i choose? The one that I love? or the one that loves me? That's why at the end of the day, I rather be single and love myself and Precious!!!

Discovered some really good singers:
1) Дима Билан - Это была любовь http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfxJaq3YYg0
2) จังหวะหัวใจ - คือฉันรักเธอ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YMG2dIYc38k
3) ว่าน - ระยะปลอดภัย http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4rfLoucTxg

Anyways, my priorities right now is to make as much money working and cure Precious... So, looking forward to my Phuket trip on Christmas!!!

~you know you hate me~
Michelle May
xoxo

2 comments:

gLeNn said...

i found someone to annoy? hehehe..

oh and yes we all know u "love" being single. hehe...

"Why does the people that you love never loves you back but the ones that you don't loves you? Who do i choose? The one that I love? or the one that loves me? That's why at the end of the day, I rather be single and love myself and Precious!!!"

Well ever try loving the one you got? (when you get him le) hehe...its easier that way. hehe.. indians and chinese wives did it. Their marriage lasted for God knows how long =) and men then and now a bit more caring.,.. hehe..

Michelle May said...

seriously... thts a lyrics from a song.. an old song.. and if it ever happens to me, i won't choose and just stay single and love precious.. lol!!

i never, really, truly could love them... my whole life i've only loved one.. and true.. sometimes arranged marriage seems more... i dunno... stronger?