Saturday, February 21, 2009

cuppacakes by Wondermilk @ Damansara Uptown

A lovely gift from Unknown... lol!! I just call him Unknown!
My b'day cuppacakes!!!

The shop is very easy to miss because of the design. Outside its mainly dark and blends into the background.

One could feel like looking into Mr. Margorium's Wonder Emporium from the outside!

It's well stocked with cuppacakes that are not only beautiful, OTT, extravagant but richly delicioso!!!

They also stock awesome stuff like bubble gums, mints, gliders, toy soldiers, lomography cameras and etc and the shop is like taking a trip back to the childhood!! I loved their bird gliders!! It flies and it only costs 1MYR!!!

They stock whimsical dresses and one of a kind pieces!!!

This are the home deco and stationery section where a normal notebook is dressed into an English, one of a kind piece!

The interior is very much traditional English with a quirky twist and you would imagine that you're in someone's bedroom!!! However, the tables and chairs is similiar to those in school canteens!! Oh, If only school canteens were decorated this way!!

XY enjoying their cuppacake!! It's Marshmallow Surprise... The whole cuppcake is deocrated with rich melt in your mouth chocolate!!

Evn the tray liners are beautiful!! I *HEART* cuppacakeys!!!

This is the beautiful art and craft section where you can purchase quirky post cards, and knick knacks!!
We arrived just as they opened so they were still busy bringing some cuppacakes out!

On one of our little adventures, we decided to walk and explore Damansara Uptown. Even though we've been here for 4 over years now, we never really explored the area. While walking around the IACT, TM block, we saw this pretty gem!

I've always got cuppacakes as gifts and I never really buy them myself but I've heard of this shop. I've never been there but I know that lovely cuppacakes that I love comes from there!

The name of the shop is cuppacakes by Wondermilk. XY and I immediately fell head over heels in love with the shop! Since we love throwing and organizing tea parties, picnics and girlie events, we immediately decided that THIS would be the place of our next event!

So, we'll be sending invites out to our dearest friends to join us for a simple tea party here! So, if you're our friend... keep checking your e-mails and Facebook!!

Here's a pretty VDAY design!

For more info check their site out!!
http://www.cuppacakes.blogspot.com/


~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: