Sunday, March 22, 2009

1st Putrajaya Hot Air Balloon Festival

Another cute one called Nelly B... A hot air balloon in the shape of a pink elephant!!
The amount of people took just to put up a hot air balloon is unimaginable!! Instead of stupid How many ________ does it take to fix a lightbulb joke, make one about How Many People Does it take to put up a hot air balloon??!!

The most beautiful balloon!! In the shape of a peacock!! When prophane was fired into the balloon, note it's lighted up butt!!

Josh loving the Nescafe one!!

OK, if i'm not mistaken, i think the Jack in the Box one is from Belgium!

Cool isn't it?? One side, it's smiling, and the other it's sad! awww...


Nothing beats watching those balloons float off, decorating the skies of Putrajaya!

I'm such a hater!! I'm so hating those people who got a ride!!
If you can see, you'll be able to see little dots of kites all over!!

Attended the 1st Hot Air Balloon Festival at Putrajaya and it was marvellous! How often could one watch how the experts inflate those huge hot air balloons?? I meant watching them do it UP CLOSE!!!

It was so amazing!! I've always loved balloons, imagine my troubles and releasing it!! When I broke up 2 years ago, God must've been amazed by the number of balloons I sent up to the sky!! I love beautiful kites and unfortunately, living in the city, you rarely get to fly any

So, if there's any good sites to fly a kite, do tell!! Anyways, If you read the website, they actually offer a 5 minutes ride for 10MYR and I can tell you that it's so dissappointing!!

The tickets were sold out and any like minded human being would ASSUME that the hot air balloon ride would literally mean floating hundreds of metres in the sky but they're version is just a hover.

It was a terrible management, cars parking haphazardly, jam all the way in AND out, Malaysian timing and etc... We had to leave before the Lightshow at night and watch it from the bridge. Well, it was even better... away from the crowd, under the stars and fresh, clean air!!

Anyways, I'm looking forward to my fashion shoot to launch the business on Tuesday and this is the PLACE to get the first view and the view behind the scenes!!

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: