Saturday, May 30, 2009

First Friday (05/29/2009)

We're so happy that our 1/4 is back!!! Waiting for the other 1/4!!!

Waaaaa!!!! So Lala ar???

And yes, we were cam whoring in the urban jungle!

Ili insisted that her boobies got bigger!!! I just felt to see if her statement was a myth or a fact!

Hongkie and his pineapple fried rice!!

Me and Shi Nee @ Eckywoobee, Plaza TTDI

Ili was saying "UP THERE!!!" and Shi Nee was like, "WHAT??? UP WHERE?? HOW??"

Tiger hasn't arrived yet so we had to "do" Heinekens!!!

We always call buckets! Had fun playing beer games! and believe it or not, we wanted to order another bucket!!!

CHEERS!!!

Since EVERYONE was busy on the Friday that ili got back, we were so happy to meet up!!! We had Sushi Zanmai @ 1U and it was delish!!! We couldn't get enough of it! It was reasonable and we ate till we couldn't eat anymore! (Total bill was 93MYR)

Then we met the Hongkie at Garden and he had Pineapple Fried Rice while I had my Tiramisu which I thought was really nice anyways!! (Total bill was 20smtgMYR)

Then after lots of Waaa!!! and cam whoring, Ili had to leave cause she has to meet her parents for dinner. So, Shi Nee and I decided to go to Eckywoobee @ Plaza TTDI. Had our usual bucket but Tiger wasn't around so a bucket of Heineken and dices kept us there till 9PM!! (Total bill was 60MYR)

We had so much of fun and my Prof Comm exam was great! At least i get to answer most questions! I feel really blessed and happy right now! I've been so many places, done so many things, have so many really good dependable friends and only God knows how lucky and happy I feel right now!

I can't wait for Ann to come back so that we will be complete! Like I said before, I'm gonna party and go crazy till they all leave in August!!

~you know you hate me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: