Tuesday, May 05, 2009

My Baby Precious!

The more I think about it, the more I feel that Precious is like a little baby. Let me count the ways:

1) Babies cry at any random time of the day until someone cuddles them but Precious barks until someone cuddles him.

2) Babies have to be fed, changed, bathed, and cleaned and so does Precious.

3) Babies can't tell you if they feel discomfort and so does Precious.

4) Babies need unlimited time and attention and so does Precious.

5) Babies need to be handled with care and all the gentleness in the world and so does Precious.

6) Babies get away with everything and so does Precious.

7) Babies are adorable when they sleep and so does Precious.

8) Babies doesn't understand instructions and so does Precious.

9) We feel so happy when babies clap or do little things and I feel the same way with Precious.

10) Babies are so adorable and so does Precious.

Precious loves me. No questions asked. (If only a guy can love me as much as he loves me!) You can see from the picture. He love being around me. Madrekins think I'm a F&F (Fixtures & Fittings) at the table and that's why Precious loves sleeping near the table too.

I remember the day that we first brought him home from the zoo. He would follow me everywhere I went and until now, I can't leave the house without him barking until I get home. (Unless I leave in a car, then he's ok!)

I really pity my BF! He not only need to charm the hearts of my family, friends and Precious! Like the movie; Must Love Dogs!

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: