Monday, May 11, 2009

Thierry Jonquet


Tarantula by Thierry Jonquet

This is one of the most AMAZING book i've ever read. Surprisingly, I found a battered copy for 5MYR at Carrefour when I was wasting my time one emotional day. I mean, it didn't look as if it was something i'll read but since it was translated from French, I just bought it.

The whole story is based on the Stockholm Syndrome where hostages became attached to their captors. Besides that, the book is distubing, twisted and horrific. I'm really impressed by the way all the plots come together as a twisted branches of a tree.

Anyways, it is a fantastic read and if you do come across it in some bazaar, flea market or bookstores, just buy it! I actually savoured every page and finished the book in 4hours!

Anyways, its been a hectic week and looking forward to Malacca this weekend!

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: