Monday, June 15, 2009

Barbie Convention

INDIA Barbie

MANCHURIAN Barbie

SPANISH Barbie

SCOTTISH Barbie

CABARET Barbie

AFRICAN AMERICAN Barbie



MEDIEVEL Barbie

JANE AUSTEN Barbie

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL DOLL!

I stumbled upon a Barbie Convention or Fair at Curve and like all girly girls, I adore Barbies! Well, I'm fascinated to a certain extent! I'm not a girly girl per se but yea, I remember growing up with Barbies!

Unlike all gender studies may argue, Barbie has it's pros and especially the way she encourages girls to be strong women that will contribute to the society. Lets not forget that some Barbie are modelled according some strong women like Marilyn Monroe and Jane Austen.

Anyways, hope you are as fascinated as I am! Long live Barbie!

~you know you heart me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: