Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Whiskey Lullaby

I have a confession to make. I haven’t been a good girl lately; in fact I’ve been bad. I’ve not been studying and I’ve been lying to my parents. I’ve been slacking and I know that I can’t afford that. I’ve come so far in my degree. I sort of screwed up my Majors and took the longer road and I’m nearly there. I just have 1 more subject and 1 more semester left.

Besides that, I'm slowly but surly turning into an alcoholic! I mean I need a shot to do my presentation! I need it to keep me happy and sane. I’m so close to graduating and I’m going to take an extra credit next semester. I was thinking of taking another subject preferably in Business and whether I fail or pass, it doesn’t matter but I hope I pass!

Anyways, I realized that I’ve been so busy travelling here and there and I haven’t been studying. I mean, I went to Penang a day before my Prof Comm finals and Ipoh before my TVC finals! Instead of reading my notes, I’m checking for flight tickets. In 2 months, I’ve been to Singapore, Tj. Sepat, Malacca, Penang and Ipoh.

I really need to pass all my subjects this semester. If I do, it’s by God’s grace and I will thank God! I’m so busy thinking about my studies, where to spend the summer and I’m too busy having fun with the Americans that I really don’t have the time to think about anything else.

As usual, people have been talking about me in college. I’m close to this guy A and B and people are again talking. They think I’m a slut or a whore but whatever. I’ve spent my whole life thinking about what other people think and I really don’t give a damn anymore.

I have to say that nothing gets me down now. I’m too happy with my life! I’m finally at peace with everyone and everything. I mean, travelling or getting out of the city can really change your perspective about everything.

During my summer break, I think I’m going to start my guitar again! Hope to play Whiskey Lullaby by Brad Paisley and Alison Krauss. They song is just hauntingly beautiful especially when Brad picks the guitar strings!



~you know you love it~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: