Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Launch of Larien Love and Ice Age 3: 3D

We're engineers; Engineering isn't about perfection, it's about doing the best with limited resources. We had to use our VERY LIMITED resources to hang the clothes! Ask me and I'll tell you how difficult it was. It was my first endeavour into the selling business. I buy, I don't sell.

There were tonnes of stuff waiting to be bought! Hand made knick knacks, clothes, shoes, accessories, jewellery, pashminas, etc...

The next day we watched Ice Age 3 in 3D at Cineleisure! I can tell you that the experience was awesome! Mindblowing! Once you go 3D, you can't go to the cinema again! I just don't understand that the 3D tickets was already more than the regular ticket and they charge a non refundable 5MYR for the 3D glasses, Shouldn't we get to keep the glasses or get our money back?

Anyways, thank God that it was worth every cent or i'll have to make a scene!!! It's so impressive that even the ads were 3D and the preview was in 3D as well! It really makes a huge difference when you watch it in 3D!!! The total ticket price was 17MYR/person. Would love to watch a horror movie in 3D!!!! WOULD DIE IN THE CINEMA!!!

Well, the weekend was great. Went rock climbing on Friday, sold stuff on Sat and got 4 tones darker, and went for church and 3D film on Sunday! (I know, Really excited since it's MY FIRST 3D MOVIE!!!)

We managed to sell more than 400MYR worth of stuff in 2 days and it's really motivating and encouraging! I'm more of the type that buys stuff. I lack the skills to sell. Lucky that I have XY since she has to put everything all together. She has been really active in all this.

Anyways, I really can't stop talking about how perfect my life is right now. We finally received the iPhone 3G from A. Margeret in Singapore. So, I get Darrell's SE as my 2nd phone since the last incident that Madrekins dropped it into a basin full of water! So, A BIG YAY!!! And I love the iPhone. Still considering between an iPhone and a Blackberry.

~ypu know you adore me~
Michelle May
xoxo

1 comment:

Xavs said...

just telling you my dad bought iphone 3gs, defying my every will.


and yeah, make the language spanish why dont you :P