Sunday, July 12, 2009

Saturday (July 11th, 2009)

Oven Roasted Herb Chicken @ 32 Bistro.Bar.

Club Sandwich @ 32 Bistro.Bar.

Padrekins checking his e-mail... The wonders of iPhone!

Chicken Salad Toss @ 32 Bistro. Bar.

Madrekins just enjoying her time and relaxing.

The choice of wines and Campari @ 32 Bistro. Bar.

The selection of wines @ 32 Bistro. Bar.

Madrekins admiring the lavender @ The Gardens, 1 Utama.

We celebrated A. Candy's birthday at The Gardens and I can't stop telling EVERYONE about their EXCELLENT customer service. This is the only place where the staffs are really enjoying their jobs.

I recently ate at Pizza Milano at 1 Utama in the Old Wing outside TGV and the staffs are so imbecile. First, they screwed up all our orders and didn't apologise. They were so cheap that they took back a slice eaten pizza because it was the wrong flavour.

I ordered creamy seafood pasta but they served me chilli seafood pasta. When I asked them about it, instead of changing my order, they plopped creamy sauce on top of that chilli pasta! Have you tried creamy chilli seafood pasta? It's THE MOST HORRIBLE TASTING PASTA I'VE EVER TASTED IN MY ENTIRE LIFE!!!! *VOMITS*

When the check came, they actually had the cheek the charge me 1MYR for plopping creamy sauce on the pasta! Not only the manager didn't apologize, he was awfully rude. With such incompetent and stupid manager, no wonder the staffs are all equally or worst than him!

On the other hand, Gardens was excellent. It was quite packed and as usual, orders was mixed up. Serene ordered Fish Fillet and due to some screw up, the staff advised her to accept a pasta dish because the fish dish would be late.

She said it in a very nice manner and of course we obliged. Halfway, the manager came up with the fish dish and insisted that it was on the house because they screwed up our orders. He apologized and was very courteous.

I've never in my life experienced such an excellent service in Malaysia!!! Gardens win my vote hands down. Pizza Milano was so fcuking shitty that I encourage no one to ever go there. Unless you want to be treated like trash!

The Gardens is THE PLACE to go for good food, beautiful environment and if you want to be treated like a guest. I'll recommend this place to EVERYONE!!!

Dinner was just average at 32 Bistro at Puchong. The food isn't that bad. Overall, not a bad day at all!!! I've finally succumbed to Bejewelled! So addicted to it right now..

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: