Sunday, July 05, 2009

Wall Climbing @ Camp5, 1 Utama

She ain't heavy, she's my sister!!! Shi Nee and I!

The real meaning of a Hoedown Throwdown!! Ili and I!

I faked climb coz I sprained my ankle even though ili might say otherwise!

After ili's meltdown point, she actually challenged Shi Nee to race up!

Shi Nee was too afraid to even jump down from the little wall!

The Sisters: Ili B. Me and Shi Nee @ Camp5!

Just to show you some love!!! Can you feel the love?

Another candid shot of how we abuse and hit each other normally!

The Climbers and the Cheerleader! Cheering people on isn't easy!

This is normal and it's our Khloe-Kourtney Kardashian moment!

You're such a quitter! If you quit now, you'll forever be a quitter!!! Go up!! Coming down isn't an option!!! GO UP!!!

"I can almost see it, That dream I'm dreaming, But there's a voice inside my head saying you'll never reach it, There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna wanna make it move" - The Climb (Miley Cyrus)

If you've read my blog from the start, you'll know that I can't get enough of Camp5! I'm so fascinated by rock climbing and personally, it's an amazing form of workout for the upper body!

It helps if you know great people like Soon Seng (Hongkie is his nickname!) as well as Hendy and Jean! They will make sure your time is well spent and when you have siblings like Ili and Shi Nee, the whole experience is just amazing!!!

I didn't climb this time cause I sortta kinda sprained my ankle. (NEVER wear wedges 2 sizes too small and celebrate Venezuelian culture by dancing!) So, the 2 heroins were Ili and Shi Nee. Of course, we took lots of naughty and quirky pictures. Here are just some of it, You can check the complete album on my Facebook page.

For more information, please check

Camp5 out or just walk into Camp5 at 1 Utama. I promise you a time of your life.

~you know you love me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: