Sunday, August 16, 2009

What My Heart Wants to Say

The restaurant is all little huts and palm trees! Perfect for "tanni" sessions and erm, lunch!

You can find people selling all sorts of stuffs; from Pakistani marble goblets to weird baskets!

Madrekins deciding what to order and thinking so hard! In the end, we ordered calamari, noodle and chicken!

The ride to that place was around an hour so I had to find ways to entertain myself! Decided to cam whore to test the SE phone's resolution/specs...

The restaurant is called Telok Gong. Not bad for seafood but doubt anyone could find it...

I feel like running away again... I shouldn't make it into a habit, but I just can't help it. This time I'm thinking either Singapore or Genting just for 1 DAY! Maybe I've never really grown up... I still run away from my problems...

Will be going to Cameron as soon as we've planned with the Parentals. Today, we went to somewhere in Banting for lunch. I've learnt that you can't trust people, you can only trust inanimate objects, alcohol and animals. I can be so naive.

After the shopping spree/ retail theraphy yesterday, Padrekins paid for EVERYTHING!!! *YAY* That means I still have money to shop! Whenever there's a word theraphy, you know you have to pay!

You know, it's so easy to make me fall in love. My heart's a whore... Now, my recent crush is a Piano Man! Won't tell you much about him but you may have even seen him but you just have no idea!

~you know you get me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: