Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bye!

I haven't been feeling very well... psychologically. I'm a hazard to everyone else so I've decided to keep myself away from everyone for the next 2 months. I've been angry, upset, sad, happy and generally, mentally imbalanced.

The first step in theraphy is admitting that you have a problem and right now my problem is that I'm stressed and I can't deal with my own and everyone else issues. I will be uncontactable through MSN, Facebook, +6012 number, +6016 numbers, and etc. I WILL ONLY BE contactable through my GMX email which I have access every night.

Please respect me and my personal space. I'm not interested to go out, meet anyone, or talk to anyone right now. Would really appreciate it if everyone could just leave me alone. I've listened to everyone and now I need everyone to listen to me... Handle your own shit, move the fcuk on, and get over it. Stop bugging me with every little, tiny detail because I'm fcuking sick of it.

I have to be away from everyone else until I've settled my issues. Don't try to catch me because I'm long gone. Even my parents are worried, but I will be fine in 2 months. I hope! Just let me be.... Thank you. After all I've done for you, the least you could do is to leave me alone... I don't think that it's too hard.

xoxo

No comments: