Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Cuppacakes @ Wondermilk

Even the toilet isn't spared of artistic talent(s)!!! I love the one-sided antler!

Besides foodstuff, they also sell clothes and stuff that we used to play 13 years ago like those styrofoam planes? little soldiers, etc...

I love this classic French piece of art but it's not for sale! :( Unlike in USA or Europe where one can find old, and I mean, REALLY OLD pictures or posters anywhere, in Malaysia, you have to hunt it down and sometimes, they're decorative and not for sale... Like this one!

I went crazy for so many stuff here. I love the exquisiteness of the little bird cage (decorative purposes!) and the little lamp holder! Looks like a mini light house!

This is the Lomograph wall where pictures taken using a lomo cam are printed unto paper plates and put up! Real creative!

The overall new and improved Wondermilk! Bigger, bolder and better... Oh, and LOTS more quirky stuff!!!

SHOPPING TIME!!!! LIttle baskets doesn't get filled by itself!!! So many things to see and buy, so little time!

So many pictures to take and so little time! Well, it's cause that we're cam whores!!! If you're not, then... NO WORRIES!

The lovebirds!!!

The sailing Lovebirds!

Finally found some time to visit our favourite cupcake shoppe that recently underwent some major renovation and upgraded itself. Well, all I can say that I'm tempted and even more tempted to buy more stuff. I fell in love with this classic Paris clock and the whimsical bird cage!!! I think I will buy it once I manage to find a place to put it!

The cuppacakes still tastes as good and now, the batter/ mix is for sale!!! *YAYS* it costs around 15MYR for a packet! It comes in either Vanilla or Chocolate! No icing though!

I still think that they sell they bestest cuppacake!!! I had it for my 21st and I've been in love ever since! Anyways, do pay them a visit!!! If you're an "artist" or an "art connoisseur" like me, be prepared to be inspired!!!

Cuppacakes by Wondermilk
41 Jalan SS 21/1A,
Damansara Uptown,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor

~you know you cup me~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: