Monday, September 07, 2009

Ice Skating and Art @ Pyramid

I'm so envious that they are able to ice skate! They look so happy whizzing by so fast without any worries!

I can't skate because of my knee and I won't be able to take another fall. So sad!

This is the promo bunting for the art gallery! This guy plans to draw Malaysian faces on 1KM worth of canvas.







It's so impressive!!! I see so many faces that I don'tknow and yet they all have one thing in common: They're Malaysians!!!

Yea, yea, officially debuting my new hair cut!! LOL!

I'm the type that appreciates the hard work and artistic talents of others and today I witnessed this guy drawing on a loooong piece of canvas and people were lining up to get their potraits drawn! He's like the modern day Dorian Gray!!!

I wanted to get my picture drawn too (for free!) but I hate waiting in line and yea.. Instead, I took a nice walk and cam whored at the "gallery"... What he did was really amazing! He plans to draw 1001 Malaysians unto 1KM worth of canvas! It's an amazing feat and he intends to get it into the Malaysian Book of Records!

I think I would want to pay a visit to Gallery Petronas one of these days... I need to know when they have some art exhibition! Anyone up for it?

~you know I like it~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: