Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ciao.

I'm a MILLIONAIRE!!! If only this was 1 Million Euros!! IF ONLY!!!

I look terrible! People, this is how I look at the end of the day after doing chores!


Tangkuban Perahu, Bandung, Indonesia. Picture courtesy of Tripadvisor

Just so you haters know, I'll be going to Indonesia next week with Jörgen! Jörgen has the greenest eyes! I just noticed how green they are... Like what everyone thinks, Just stay tuned because I'm unexpected and very random! So, all my bags are packed, I'm ready to go!!!

Since I travel a lot, will do a little segment on Michelle's MUST HAVES (TRAVEL EDITION!) about what I pack for travelling! Knowing me, It's going to be OTT!!! I hate being unprepared so, I need to have everything with me.

Pictures will be up the minute I get home... Till then, enjoy missing me because I definitely won't be missing you guys! LOL! Ciao.

~you know I'll do it~
Michelle May
xoxo

2 comments:

Nanie M. Ali said...

I've been to Bandung many, many times. It's a shopping heaven!!

Michelle May said...

NANIE!!!! Any great places to shop?