Wednesday, October 28, 2009

My Top 5 Treat List

The family has a love affair with Dell. We ALL have our own Dell and we all fell in love with the Candy Dell ad! It's like, whimsical meets Willy Wonka's chocolate factory!!! Anyways, here is my TOP 5 TREAT LIST!!!

1) A shopping spree in New York's finest; Barney's, Bendels, Saks, and Bergdoft Goodman because I like to spend my money where I can see it! - In my closet!

2) To visit ALL 7 wonders of the world because I want to experience those 'take my breath' away moments.

3) Lead a healthy life for 1 year because 20 years of my life was really unhealthy!!! It'll be good just to change for 1 year!

4) Spa and facial for 1 whole year because I lead a really stressful life and what's the best treat for a tired person? A spa with facials thrown in!

5) Dell Inspiron 13 because seriously, like candy, it's irresistably sweet colours would lift my mood and it's function would ease my mind. I'm lovin the Wide Vivid Display and HD Experience so I can watch all my Gossip Girl, Pushing Daisies, and movies without squinting my already small eyes! Besides that, I'm Always able to Connect to the web so I can video and chat with all those funny people that'll no doubt say the darnest things to keep me smiling!

~you know it's my treat~
Michelle May
xoxo

No comments: