Monday, November 23, 2009

Buonasera, The Cove!!!

The most decadent and sinfully delicious chocolate dessert I've eaten!! It's not sweet like those conventional chocolate cakes but it's more like pure cocoa powdered taste which personally, The way real chocolate dessert should taste like! If i'm not mistaken, it's called a chocolate mousse cake? Well, it's so delicious, I'm not bothered what it's called!

Madrekins Beer Battered Fillet which was so delicious, I think I ate half of it!

A. Candy's Rosemary Chicken. 1/2 a chicken with the perfectly roasted (or was it grilled?) potatoes and served with the most perfect rosemary sauce! Absolutely delicious!

I had the Fettucine Alfredo with Chicken and Herbs and I can say that they were very generous with the chicken and mushroom! I loved it!

The Cove; Homes that are lovely and instead of cars, we roll in our jetskis and yacths!

The whole concept here is built upon nature where natural materials are used and incorporated into the whole surrounding!

Isn't the infinity pool just so gorgeous? Was dying to take a dive into the glistening water but remembered my stitches.

Ended up just posing by the pool! So NOT FUN!!! Was hoping to accidentally "fall" into the pool but sigh!

The veranda or the gazebo made from wood overlooking the swamp!

See what I mean? It's so nature here! I love it! The perfect place for a natural girl like me!





Gift from my NY and HK friends!!! Bottle of Remy Martin Champagne Cognac!!! Lovin all these gifts!! 2 weeks ago was the Barbados Rum from Dora and now, Cognac from Ivy, Freddie and Eric!! Keep those bottle coming!

Decided to cheer A. Candy up by bringing her to her favourite shop Buonasera for her favourite Italian food! She didn't had much appetite but no one could resist such fine food! I actually brought the Parentals to Buonasera a few years back and we were smitten by Chef Enzo Dente and we consider him a personal friend.

Even his chefs were as friendly as they allowed us to sample their roast pork which was heavenly. Too bad we didn't get to meet Enzo cause he was out running some errands this time. Anyways, I should have done this review way back but I was extremely busy non stop and now, I have all the time in the world.

We just love the the cosy and homely ambience of the restaurant and well as the attentiveness and friendliness of the chef and the staff! The food might be a tad pricey for some but there's a Chinese saying that, "The price depends on the quality of the goods!" Meaning, if the goods are of high quality, the price should be expensive.

Overall, I find Buonasera a great restaurant! Besides, ingredients used are fresh, high quality and imported. Hence, it isn't cheap. I would continue to come back here as I had for many years! Oh, right now, they're having some Christmas goodies!!! Do check with them for stuffed chicken, desserts and roasts!

For more details, please contact Buonasera : +603 78778586 or call Enzo :012-9710628.
Address: No.42, Ground Floor, SS2/66, 47300 P.J, Selangor D.E. Malaysia.

For dinner, we decided to take our NY and HK friends to Telok Gong. Since me and Madrekins were early, we decided to take some pictures at The Cove. Santai (Relax in English) is the name of the establishment. There's gazebos, bridges, coves, show houses, show villages, pool, reading room, gym and etc.

Normally, we would just past it by but I'm glad we decided to stop! That place was beautiful!!! It's a prove that man and nature can co-exist! Really, really an amazing place. You'll just feel relaxed instantly. Now, this is my new sanctuary!

Some brief updates: The accident challenged all my beliefs and in a way, I would never changed what had happened if given the chance. I will still go through it all over again! After the accident, I got my sister back and I got more than I bargained for with MADV (my little secret!) The accident really brought us closer and he's the only thing that is constant in my life right now. He made me grow up... I'm done with all those games that I play, all those flirtings, hurting others, and being heartless. I'm happy with my life right now... he's made it so much better!

~you know I'm lovin it~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: