Monday, December 07, 2009

Fe Liz!

"According to you I'm stupid, I'm useless, I can't do anything right. According to you I'm difficult, hard to please, forever changing my mind..."

"But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible, he can't get me out of his head. According to him I'm funny and sensational, everything he ever wanted..."

Why can't you see me through his eyes?

Everytime whenever things start to become stable and good, I'll disappear! Over the time (if not for facebook!) there will be people who thinks I'm dead!!! This time, I'm going to stay for good! I'm going to stay as long as I'm happy!

He already said that as long as I "behave", he'll make me happy... Well, we'll see!!! He knows that I'm capable of walking out of his life forever and I don't think we both want that!!!

My mom (and bro!) is already bugging me to look for a job! I'm thinking of studying either Spanish language or maybe do a 8 months course in automotive... I have a fascination for car engines and cars in general. I love fast cars, vintage cars, etc... I would love a 50's Corvette even though it's stick and I can't drive a stick to save my life and also my dream car... The Aston Martin DB9!!!

~you think you know me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: