Saturday, December 26, 2009

Kuala Selangor

A girl figure wishing something... Can someone who knows chinese characters help me out?

I know I'm a poor excuse for a Chinese (but you can't blame me cause of the circumstances!) and do help me out here...

The view from the top! Being on top feels so good!! Now I know why everyone wants to be on top!

Beautiful colors brought out the fine skills of the figurine!







The temple with the huge rock on top! Really lovely temple... I somehow, feel peaceful!

The food we enjoyed; Coconut prawns, fresh steamed fish, crabs in fried noodles and la la. Very yummy!!

The restaurant is very elusive; Turn left after the wet market and go along a tiny road and you'll see the restaurant right in front! I have no idea about the the exact directions, sorry!

Since we were so bored and A. Sen Heng (Tammy's mom) wanted to go somewhere, we decided to go to Kuala Selangor. It's less than 2 hours drive from Puchong and it's a little fishing village community and the people there are mostly Chinese.

You know how small towns go, simple food, simple cooking, simple life... Very laid back and relaxed atmosphere. I don't normally like places like these but once in a while, visiting such places makes you feel very blessed that we have so much!

Anyways, I loved the little undeveloped place. Even the cooking was good! Really good trip but on the way, I saw a cow at the middle of the road bleeding, I guess it got knocked down by a car but I didn't see any cars! Seriously, how on earth could you knock a huge ass cow down in the middle of the day???

It was such a sad scene!!! All the other cows at the side of the road was trying to get to the injured cow but they couldn't... They looked so sad and worried. I could almost see the concern in their faces and I was shocked because they're cows!!!

Then, I remembered why I refused to eat them!!! Well, after the accident, I can't remember a lot of stuff and yea, I forgot why I don't eat red meat! Now, I remembered why; it's because they're so much like us. They have feeling and thoughts. They will actually cry (with real tears!) when the know that they're supposed to be slaughtered!

Anyways, it was a great trip!

~you know I like it~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: