Thursday, January 14, 2010

Michelle in Wonderland

"I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!" - Alice (Alice in Wonderland)

Had lunch at our usual Dave's with Shini. I love their pasta especially their creamy ham and mushroom pasta and the best part? All pasta are 50% off!!! Terms and conditions applied!!

I'm so expected. You can find me here every other day. I'm such a good customer here that they give me complimentary sweets and poppadoms!! You can always find me here at the smoking zone!

After that, had some more drinks (as in beer!) at artista bar and restaurant with my fav cousin Ariff!!! I'm always here every other day too!!! I'm so predictable right? I just love my mug of Tiger draught. Will normally be at the bar area chatting with couzzie!!! Picture courtesy of Tropicana Mall: artista bar and restaurant


As usual, when Ah Beng is involved, we're gonna be late and this time Tammy was with us so was late in meeting Adrian and his cousin Vean Chun at Eckywoobee (I'm also always here every other day!)

I can say that I'm extremely happy that EVERYONE got along well with Ah Beng. And as expected, when we get together (Me, Tamz and Adrian!) we start our cursings, screwing each other, hitting each other and being fucked up!!! See?? I have proof! We ended the night with clubbing at bamboo!!! Was too awesome, I tell you!!

Isn't Louise handsome??? This is Ah Beng's doggie!!! He's schooooooo cute right??? Well, he's very adorable!!!

Came home and was too bored since I'm like not talking to The Parentals and decided to cam whore with my baby!!

As usual, he was up to his naughty moods and refused to comply!!! Refused to sit, and sniffed the life out of the camera!!!

I had one of the best days in my life... and it was all thanks to Shini, Ariff, Tamz, Ah Beng, Adrian and Vean Chun!! I went to all my favourite hangouts and was just simply catching up with friends, letting go of my problems, having fun and seeing all the people I love getting along with each other...

My favourite hangouts are Daves's Bar @ 1 Utama, artista @ Tropicana City Mall and eckywoobee @ TTDI!!! You are bound to find me in these places if I'm out at night!!! I just love how my plans just fall into place and everyone just turned up. I took minimal planning and maximum fun!

The best part is that I can say anything stupid and everyone still loves me and thinks I'm the smartest girl in the world!!! It's crazy when people loves you unconditionally, isn't it? I think they're mad for loving me in the first place!!!

Well, I was a little nervous since Ah Beng will be meeting people who plays a huge part of my life and who knows me inside and out. He met sis, Tamz last week and they hit it off so well and this time he's great with Adrian since, apparently, they knew each other waaaaay back in college!!!

I can say that Ah Beng learnt a lot about me that night and he even danced with Tamz!!! He had fun and I was wasted by the time the night ends!!! I could barely stand and speak and I was still dancing!!! Thank God I have people to take care of me!!

Ah Beng was extremely happy because he finally got proof of my confessions!!! You have no idea the fun he has when he replayed the recordings the next day!!! He's mean!! Anyways, I had one of the best time of my life and this is important since I could barely remember the last time I had this much of fun!!!

Disclaimer: Ah Beng here doesn't refer to a typical Chinese "lala" guy but rather it's my term of endearment for him. It is not in any way associated to the Malaysia definition of an Ah Beng.

~you know I lust you~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: