Saturday, February 13, 2010

Nyonya Imperial and Logenhaus

This was some sort of Chicken Curry. I have to apologize profusely because I can't remember names of food! But it was not bad.

Darrell's Chocken Chop. Fried chicken cutlet with a special nyonya sauce.

This is something called Gulai Nenas. It's seafood and lots and lots of pineapple!!! Just a hint of spiciness though!







I was craving for something very spicy!!! No idea why but we stumbled upon Nyonya Imperial at Bandar Puteri Puchong and imagine our surprise when we found out that it is affiliated with EasyPha Max. The deco was very impressive with water features, lush sofas, and beautiful handcrafted decorative items.

Unfortunately, the curries wasn't spicy enough. I'm not saying it should be fiery but it should be spicy to a certain degree and the portions were small. In Chinese, even if you want more, there isn't enough. Or in Malay, cukup makan.

It was a little disappointing but overall, the nasi lemak and other food looks good and relatively priced. For a kuey teow, it's around 6.90MYR. But I'm not sure if it's good but you can give it a try!

I'm not sure of the exact address but I think it's roughly at Jalan Puteri 2/2, It's somewhere in the row of shoplots across Giant.

Mother thinks that the chicken is finger lickin good!

Candy cheh joined us for dinner and I adore her!!!

Half Chicken with Pan Fried Potatoes. I love this because the potatoes are fried with minced meat and garnished with scallions!!! Oh, I love scallions!!!

Father's Half Chicken with Sour Cream potato. It's actually the same chicken, it's just that the potato varies. This is Father's favourite.

Mother's fav is the one with the steakhaus fries which is wedges but it's so good and crispy and it taste even better when dipped into sour cream when it's warm!

My favourite escargot!!! The sauce is something out of this planet!! I'm not a fan of exotic food but the way it's prepared, got me hooked! I'm so addicted to it now!!!

Logenhaus is our favourite place to go for a decent roasted chicken. It's been years that we've been patronising this place and it never fails us. The chicken isn't dry and difficult to swallow (especially the breast part!) because it has been perfectly marinated so that the meat has flavour!

The restaurant belongs to Mother's ex colleague's husband so, that was the reason why we decided to give it a try. The food was good, the deco is moderate and the staff are exceptional! Since we go there so often, they know what we like and what we don't!

Price wise, it's around 16.90MYR for half a chicken and potatoes. There's a whole lot of other German food you can try but since I'm not much of a red meat eater, I can't recommend much!

Logenhaus (Same row as Maybank)
Taipan Triangle, Subang Jaya, Selangor
50, Jalan USJ 10/1B
USJ Taipan Triangle
47620 UEP Subang Jaya

~you know I like it~
Michelle May
xoox

1 comment: