Sunday, February 21, 2010

Taiwan: DAY 2

Whenever I visit China or Taiwan, I MUST HAVE Cold Stone Ice Cream! It's the the best ice cream ever! Oh, When you're in Taiwan, go to Miramar Mall and check out Herson's popcorn! They have 30+ flavours and ALL OF THEM ARE YUMMY! I was so full after sampling ALL the flavours and the lady is real nice!

We then went up to Yang Ming Shun for some fresh air and the view of the whole city! I do not recommend doing this in Winter because me and Padrekins nearly got blown away!!! The wind was so cold and so strong! We went shopping at New York, New York and Taipei 101 which is Taiwan's tallest tower!

We visited Le Grand Hotel and you'll feel as if you're in a different Chinese dynasty! The whole hotel is built of feng shui and the interior is so lusciously decorated with all things Chinese.... from top to bottom and in ever single detail! The hotel is beautiful!!!

I know I'm so outdated!!! But this is Day 2 of my Taiwan trip in February! *ashamed* I have no idea when Day 3 will be uploaded but hopefully soon! At least my blog will not seem so deserted! Anyways, will try and update all the Taiwan trip ASAP!

~you know you miss me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: