Sunday, May 23, 2010

Whimsical Wonderland, I Call My Room!

Welcome to my humble abode coz it's too cliche to say, "Here's where the magic happens!"

















This post is long overdue. For that, I apologise. Here are some pictures of my room. I recently did a couple of DIY stuff which I thought was beautiful and just wanted to share it with everyone. If you're looking for interior room design ideas, do drop me a word and I can tell you where to get the stuff. Of course, there's thousand of designs for you to choose from and price starts from 25 MYR.

My room isn't big. I like to call it comfy and with some smart designing and space savers (I'm a hoarder!), I manage to store all my junk and looks decent. Enjoy.

13 comments:

0517SeritaG_Jamar said...

good, excellent, nice job!!........................................

韋于倫成 said...

每一個人無論怎樣渺小,在自己的眼中,都自有其份量..............................

文佩齊華 said...

Beauty, unaccompanied by virtue, is as a flower without perfume...................................................

子帆 said...

Well done!............................................................

趙佳治 said...

人生的價值以及他的快樂,都在於他有能力看重自己的生存........................................

冠慧 said...

失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。..................................................................

姜志銘 said...

期待你每一篇文章......................................................................

江婷 said...

在莫非定律中有項笨蛋定律:「一個組織中的笨蛋,恆大於等於三分之二。」......................................................................

靜宸靜宸 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。.................................................................

陳登陽 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

欣怡 said...

還是喜歡這裡-支持你..................................................................

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

教育無他,愛與榜樣而已............................................................

新順 said...

開心不開心都是一天,祝您能夠笑著面對一切!............................................................