Thursday, July 15, 2010

Quickies!

It's been 3 months since I started working here in the animal clinic. It's been hectic and there's so many new things to learn. The people here are wonderful and one could never go hungry in the clinic. I've been truly blessed to have a job that I love and someone that loves me. (Actually, it's both ways!)

I cannot describe how grateful I am to God. Even after all the shit I did, He's so forgiving and he even blessed me with such a great life. When you have so many things that you love, you get so afraid of losing them. I'm afraid of losing everything that makes me happy. I've never felt so happy in my life before.

My job has taken a lot of my time and what can I say? I love my job. Full Stop. I just feel bad that I don't spend enough time with my family and friends. I miss grandma and I keep telling myself to visit her but I never did. After work, say around 8PM, I'm so dead tired. Saving lives is hard work.

Just a short update to let y'all know that this blog is neglected and how busy and very alive I am... And also to apologize.

7 comments:

亞賴童h吳賴慧迪童能方童典 said...

君子立恆志,小人恆立志。..................................................................

蔡靜芳蔡靜芳 said...

Gods mill grinds slow but sure...................................................

莊雅和莊雅和莊雅和 said...

要持續更新下去喲!!期待~~..................................................................

琬安琬安 said...

哈哈,忍不住一篇一篇翻出來看耶!!!............................................................

黃靜文黃靜文 said...

世間事沒有一樣沒有困難,只要有信心去做,至少可以做出一些成績。..................................................

逸蔡凡逸蔡凡逸蔡凡 said...

愛情是一種發明,需要不斷改良。只是,這種發明和其他發明不一樣,它沒有專利權,隨時會被人搶走。.................................................................

謝翁穎翰毓珍 said...

有趣有趣~還ok的啦(。・`ω´・)......................................................