Friday, November 26, 2010

Darling Harbour

National Maritime Museum with battle ships, pirate ships and etc! Really interesting!!!



A view of the Harbour and Sydney on the way to Chatswood, North Sydney!

This is Luna Park and it's like those theme parks in the USA!







I took the long, scenic route leaving Sydney city.

You need to cross a huge bridge to the side that says Darling Harbour! LOL!

Lunch was at Kobe Jones with Xav and Aunty Serina by the pier. It's 25 AUD for 3 plates of sushi.

Since I'm pretty much the solo traveller, I've been exploring the whole Sydney by myself. With the help of my faithful map and the occasional help from my GPS (Don't tell Xav cause he's so sure I'll get lost!) and also a teeny weeny help from the friendly people.

I've technically been taking the train and the walking! Yes, I walk for hours on some end! Walking is good. I walked from Town Hall to Paddy's Market in Haymarket and back to Town Hall and to Darling Harbour and from there to Wynyard and the train to Chatswood, North Sydney and then a train back to Padstow.

~you know you adore me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: