Sunday, November 21, 2010

The Naked Man

Do you know what the naked man is? A naked man is a last chance attempt at an easy screw based on pity and a joke with the probability of a 2/3 success rate dating maneuver as seen on How I Met Your Mother created by Mitch Something!

During the date, you feel like it’s not going anywhere. Then you do the naked man. How the maneuver is done, is this:
A) Walk your date home.
B) Tell him/her that you need to use the bathroom.
C) Strip down to your birthday suit.
D) Surprise him/her!

When that is done, she’ll be so surprised at your shamelessness and jump right into bed with you.

Been watching a lot of TV here! Penguins of Madagascar, SpongeBob SquarePants, How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Man, and my favorite channel of all, Country Music Channel (CMC). I guess I’ve always been a country girl deep down.
I love the tunes and the beats! Here’s my TOP 5 country songs:
1) Cheater Cheater – Joey & Rory
2) Dirt – Lee Kernaghan
3) Rope a Cowgirl – Markus Meier
4) Love Hurts – Lee Kernaghan & Catherine Britt
5) I Told You So – Grand Ole Opry

Been shopping non stop and I genuinely believe that my luggage is overweight by the time I go home. I’ve gotten used to Aussie and I’m dreading the day I have to go home. Aussie is so much fun and so many things to do. I love Wii and I'm such a sports superstar! Even though I know I have to go home cause my baby boy Patrick is sick. He refused to eat and make noise.

I’m a smart girl as well, I’ve wasted 1 year and I don’t think I can waste 5 months here. It doesn’t make sense. I’ve settled my issues and it’s time that I believed in myself and get back on my high horse and prove the world that they were right; I was destined for greatness.

I’ve been reckless and misbehaving here and I need to go back to my responsibilities and the party scene in KL. I love Aussie; I’ve fallen in love with the people, the food, the shopping, the life, the transport, the culture and everything about Aussie. Unlike Malaysia, people here do not discriminate that a Chinese can’t really speak Chinese or act like some uneducated fucktards on the road.

Everything here is so organized, and people here are CIVILIZED unlike back in Malaysia. Besides that, shopping here is my Mecca! Clothes are so freaking cheap, like 5 AUD or 10 AUD . The clothes here are so fashionable because everything matches with everything and no one looks at you like you’re weird. I’ve been wearing maxi dresses, silk handkerchief dresses and dresses with plunging necklines here. People don’t ogle you or whatever. In fact, they don’t even look at you because everyone dresses sexily. This is an example of civilized people.

Unfortunately, shoes here are a little pricey. It’s 50 AUD for a really decent pair. It’s summer here and everything here is floral, light and breezy! Man, I love AUSSIE!

~don’t envy me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: