Monday, November 08, 2010

Sydney Day 3

Groupie picture at Leura on the way back from Blue Mountains. Nice flowers right?

I love this wall painting at Leura!!! Really beautiful with splashes of colors and intricate flowers.

This was at Scenic World and it's the aboriginal medicine man that changed the 3 sisters into stone.

We're imitating the 3 sisters... Their names were Meehni, Wimlah and Gunnedoo.

Picnicking at Katoomba Fall... Good food, great company and beautiful view...

The art of balance. What I wanna achieve in my life... balance!

I love koala bears!!! This was BIG and Furry!!! Schoooooo cute!!!

Can Can at Echo Park, Blue Mountains... Pretty women all in a row!

Me and Madrekins at Blue Mountain walk... It's a jungle walk!





The 3 sisters rock at Blue Mountains.

Great day today and spent the whole day at Blue Mountain and Leura. We shopped, we walked, we cooked, we laughed, we ate and we cam whored! Picnic at Katoomba Falls where we had bacon, SPAM, Spanish sausages, bread, noodles, fruits, nuts and chips!

The weather was perfectly sunny and the cool winds was just nice to keep us nice and cool! I played on the green grass and breathe the fresh air! And man, I ate till I couldn't eat anymore! At the rate I'm eating here, I'm gonna put on so much of weight when I go home!

Leura was a beautiful place with more friendly people. Oh! and beautiful dogs! I saw a black and white Cocker, a brown Poodle, a white Poodle, a GSD and a Shih Tzu. They all have one thing in common where they just walk leash free and they're so friendly just like their owners.

Now, it's raining and thunderstorms. Anyways, I'm gonna tell you the legend of the Three Sisters. According to the story, there's 3 sisters by the name of Meehni, Wimlah and Gunnedoo and they were in love with three brothers from the neighboring tribe. A tribal war broke out and the wise man turned them into stone. He was supposed to restore them after the war but he got killed and no one was able to break the spell.

Legend reproduced with permission from:
- Sharon Brown
Burragurrang Clan, Gundungurra Nation

- Merv Trindal
Gundungurra Tribal Council

~you know you miss me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: