Sunday, January 16, 2011

Dave's Again and TGI Fridays for dessert!



Pork Knuckle was absolutely amazing! Crunchy, crisp to the bone, tender meat, and muy delicioso! Recommended for 3 persons! (50 MYR+)

POrk Ribs which is the BEST i've ever tasted so far in Malaysia! (48 MYR)

I'm a regular at Dave's and I've never thought of trying their pork ribs. I have no idea why. I've tasted almost every item in their pasta section and I have to say that I love their pasta.

Out of the blue, I took The Mother and The Hongkie to try other food besides the pasta. We ordered the Caesar Salad which we finished before I remembered to take a picture because it was so delicious! Mother loved the salad.

Secondly, we had the pork ribs and pork knuckles. Man, it was one of the best meals ever! Is it even remotely possible to fall in love with a favorite place all over again? This was THE place when The Malay sister comes back and The Indian sister's fav hangout. Oh, the whole meal costs around 150 MYR for the 3 of us.

Ground Floor, 1-Utama Shopping Centre,
Bandar Utama,
Petaling Jaya, Selangor
(opposite TGI Friday’s and next to Canton-i)
Tel – 03-7726-5327



Eton Mess (15MYR)Light and crunchy pavlova / merengue decadently covered in fresh cream and strawberries! Yummers!!!

Chocolate Brownie (15MYR)Warm chocolatey brownie served with cold vanilla ice cream! A lethal chocolate overdose of hot and cold!

For dessert, we decided to try Friday's. It's been a while since I've had their desserts. Anyways, we were very impressed by the level of customer service here that I felt I just had to tell everyone.

The brownie that was served was lacking in pecan nuts that was advertised on their menu. We brought the issue up with the hostess and she so kindly NOT charge us for the brownie and even offered to 'run over to Jusco' to get us some pecans.

Mother was really impressed by her even offereing to run over to Jusco. We were satisfied with the Eton Mess but we didn't finish the brownie though. Wasn't that nice without the nuts!

We were such gluts today that we decided to go on a diet in order to fit into a cheongsam by CNY! Which I think it's a lil impossible now!

~you know I'm good~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: