Thursday, January 06, 2011

I Miss St. Angel!!!









Can you tell the difference between these two? Do you know which one is Patrick and Emmylou? The first picture is Emmylou, Emmylou has more white than brown. Patrick on the other is rounder and has more brown markings on its body! Can you tell the difference now?

I saw this cat at Pet Safari, Curve and I wanted to buy him but he wasn't for sale! Doesn't he look like my British Shorthair Jojo? Only this one is fatter! I love British Shorthair. The have a certain charm by the way that they look and they are highly intelligent!





Since I left St. Angel, I still go back there a few times a week to visit my Baby!! Another British Shorthair and I just love him. I've said it a million times, He's adorable and smart!





I love this St. Bernard!!! I got used to him and he adores me as well. He very loving "little" giant!

~you know I love them~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: