Monday, January 03, 2011

Tg. Sepat















Went to Tanjong Sepat again after so long because Mother wanted to have seafood and we had the usual groupies; Candy, Yan Yan and Ah Gun. We had such good food and like most beaches/seaside in Malaysia, the beach was terribly dirty...

But, we had fun and good food. I've always loved this place because of the jetty-like structure that goes right into the deep blue sea. Call me weird but I feel very Jules Verne. I'm so terrified of falling in and I think it's just a matter of time before the whole Sepat bridge comes falling down!

You think you know me but you don't know anything about me if you didn't know how much I love rustic old towns... There's always some old world charm about these towns. Call me old but I just love it.

~you don't know me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: