Monday, February 07, 2011

Day 4 of CNY!!!

This restaurant is located at the Subang Old Airport. Food is good, deco is good and of course a little pricey! Meal cost 180MYR...

You have to try the Salted Egg crabs! It is THE BOMB!!!

I don't know what tofu this was but it was really good! The topping was crunchy and the tofu was soft and smooth!

The assam prawns was also delicious! It's more sour than spicy! The way I like it!

This is very fresh and I don't mind eating it...















Spent the whole day with Kysha, Ms. Teh's daughter and we were crazy! She's so adorable and highly intelligent. Had some good food and I think she really disturbed The Cocker Spaniel. She was feeding him, petting him, insisted on taking him for a walk and she adores him!

~you know me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: