Friday, February 18, 2011

Murdoch Uni Gathering



















It's good to be a part of Murdoch Uni. I have great friends, amazing lecturers and every moment is a great time! Our first gathering was organized by Kathy and was held at The Apartment, The Curve.

Most people showed up and it was fun. Generally, everyone was just catching up. Old friends, new news. And yes, of course to cam whore. Good to know that everyone's life is moving forward.

Someone is getting married, most are successful. Sometimes I feel like the whole world is is 2011 and I'm still stuck in 2009. I'm not living my life, I'm just sitting at the side and watch my life goes by.

I don't know why I feel this way and I don't know if anyone knows how I feel. I can't explain the way I feel and I'm very frustrated. I feel like I'm living a fake life and living a lie. I seem so sure of myself but I'm lost as hell.

~you don't get me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: