Monday, April 25, 2011

Day 2 With A. Serena




















On Sunday, we took Aunty Serena to Mid Valley. We had Din Tai Fung for breakfast with one of my besties, Adrian Ng. He's such a sweet heart because I just had so much fun disturbing him! He owes me a very nice dinner!

Anyways, Aunty Candy decided to "belanja" dinner at Eastin hotel and they are famous for the Peking Duck and we had fish, pork, tofu and noodles. Total price of dinner for me, Yan Yan, Ah Gun, Mom, Aunty Candy, Aunty Serena and Uncle Roland is 520MYR.

But it's just moderately nice. If you want something fancy schmancy, you can try:

Ee Chinese Cuisine,
Eastin Hotel 13 Jalan 16/11
46350 Petaling Jaya
03-7655-1111

~you know I like fancy like that~
Michelle May
xoox

Too bad, was super sick with super virus, unfortunately, was sneezing and feverish but since I love my aunt so much, I still spent time with her. And Padrekins is back in NY and probably has an event to attend in London. Hope he enjoys himself.

1 comment:

~PakKaramu~ said...

Visiting your blog