Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Headgears!

The event that I intend to attend! I gotta feeling that it's gonna be fun! A group picture of us girls: Sereni Linggi, Shelbybaby, Me and Shentel Lee!

Attended the Sereni & Shentel Blair Event at M Concept, The Gardens and it was a really "frivolous" event. I loved it. I met one of my fav blogger and said Hi! Was really excited to meet each other! Both of us were even more excited like little school girls when we met Sereni Linggi and Shentel Lee.

I've read so much about these 2 Kuching darlings that meeting them in real life is just so surreal! I was in awe that they were just standing in front of me with the most amazing outfit that one would imagine creative people like them would wear.

They were tired but they were still so happy and very friendly and nice to everyone. Needless to say, they were very pretty and very accommodating. I bought a Blair for 130MYR and it was worth every cent. On the plus side, had fun talking to Shelby Kho of (Shelybaby)! Really nice and you know, it's so much of fun meeting people from the net that you've been reading about their lives!

Anyways, I wanted to thank the beautiful Sofy of Melium group for the invite as well. If you think you deserve some of life's little luxuries, Please do check Sereni & Shentel out:

Sereni & Shentel Blog

Shop Sereni & Shentel




These were some really cute head gears from Dooodolls! The complete listing of these Dooodolls Costume Hats are here! (Dooodolls Store) Dr. Eunice and I were head over heels with their cuteness! But at 50MYR each, it's a tad too pricey!


~you know me~
Michelle May
xoox

1 comment:

shelbybaby said...

holla!! :O