Thursday, May 12, 2011

It's All About Me!

Everyone knows my name, who actually knows me? The answer is no one except God because even I don't know myself. I tend to do things based on the situation and I most of the time, I am random but I always take responsibilities about what I say and do.

" I wonder if I've been changed in the night? Let me think. Was I the same when I got up this morning? I almost think I can remember feeling a little different. But if I'm not the same, the next question is 'Who in the world am I?' Ah, that's the great puzzle!"

Now, do you know whay I love Alice in Wonderland? Here's what I do know...

I LOVE:

- Animals.
- Spanish Poems.
- Justin Bieber.
- Bubbles.
- Long walks on the beach.
- Pretty things.
- Shiny things.
- Floral prints.
- Lace.
- Books.
- Spongebob Squarepants.
- Pennywhistles.
- Travelling.
- Balloons.
- Roses.
- Rocky Road Ice Cream.
- Bubble Tea.
- Sipping tea with Macaroons.
- Cakes.
- Singing in the car.
- Playing in the rain.

What I HATE however, are:

- Braggarts
- Options and choices.
- Unruly developers.
- Corrupted politicians.
- Horny Old Men.
- Fake Aaccents.
- People with No Respect For Time.
- Heels that you couldn't have fun in!
- Big, fat Bullies.
- Wannabe.
- Racism.

~youthink you know me~
Michelle May
xoox

"I can't explain myself, I'm afraid, Sir, because I'm not myself you see."

No comments: