Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Henry Cats & Friends

This lovely and adorable mug was 45 MYR. I loved it so much but I could only afford to buy 1!


I fell in love with this umbrella. It cost around 130MYR. I bought it because I do need an umbrella!

The rest below, are really cute stuff which I don't mind owning from there. You can view the full range HERE.



















I spent close to a hundred at Henry Cats & Friends last weekend. I bought 2 vouchers from Groupon and it was 25MYR for a 50MYR voucher. Man, I'm lovin Groupon. Groupon is seriously the latest way to shop!

Henry Cats & Friends is founded by Henry Lee from Taiwan and he started off as painting images on stone. Trust me, it's a mean feat because I've attempted to do so but I gave up. Those rocks are difficult to paint! And I was just painting flowers on them!

Anyways, I love love Henry Cats because the characters are so cute! They have everything you could ever imagine! There's mouse pad, tumblers, card holders, aprons, cushions, umbrella, etc.

Each theme has a story to it and by far, my favourite theme is the Cherry Blossom Collection. Lots of Sakura flowers and cats every where. They adorn cups, tumblers, files and etc.

All pictures credit to Henry Cats & Friends.

You can find them here:
Bangsar Village Kiosk
Bangsar Village 1,
1st Floor, Lot F-K4,
Jalan Telawi 1,
59100 Bangsar,
Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: +603-2283 6333

P.S: The girl was very friendly and patient. Would love to go back there.

~you know I like cute~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: