Monday, June 20, 2011

Miche's Shoppe

Dear All,

I decided to venture into business by selling all my clothes to buy new ones! LOL! To support my endeavour, do visit Miche Shoppe to buy ORIGINAL, BRAND NEW clothes from all over the place.









The only reason I'm selling them off is because I no longer fit into them because I "put on a few lil kgs" (10KGS to be exact!) You know, office work, sit, eat, sit, eat.

My aunt fed me really well in Aussie and after 7 months, I'm truly fattened! These are clothes which I bought in Singapore and Aussie which I didn't have a chance to even wear!!!

I will miss them terribly but I'm actually saving up to buy a Macbook Air and I kinda need the money. I can tell you now, that it's not cheap because these clothes are branded and brand new (unless stated otherwise) and if you want the tag, I can attach it back to their respective garments.

I've been naughty as well, I keep buying 2-3 clothes/shoes EVERY WEEKEND I go shopping with Mother, Yan Yan and Candy. I know I'm spoilt but you know, a girl's gotta do what a girl gotta do.

Right now, I've listed only 3 items and it's Roxy, Billabong and Esprit. Coming soon will be from Valleygirl, Cotton On, Tom Tailor, etc... All in 1 piece, 1 size and it's on a first come, first served basis. Do support me, really appreciate it!

Thanks!

~you know you shoppe me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: