Thursday, June 16, 2011

Parcel from Ilmenau!

Guess what FINALLY made it to my home after months??? My parcel all the way from Ilmenau!! Remember my rantings in my previous post about parcels? My proof is right here!



After tearing off the grey paper, I got this!! The sweetest part is the post card, made me miss Nuha even more and yet excited about her return soon!



Upon opening (after much difficulties!) the box, here's the highlight of the whole parcel!!! My bottle of Jägermeister!!! But... That's not all!!!



It comes with 2 frosted Jägermeister shot glass! The bottle of Jägermeister came in the tin container! That explained how it survived the long trip all the way from Germany!

Anyways, call me a child or whatever you want because I get super,duper excited over parcels! I love ripping those paper off to reveal gifts!! Hence, I love Christmas and birthdays! Unfortunately, over the years, The Parentals stop wrapping my gift and I rarely get to tear paper open!

For those who have not a single idea what is Jägermeister, Here's an excerpt of " What's Jägermeister?"

"Jägermeister is a German made digestif to aid digestion consisting of 56 herb and spices such as fruits, roots, citrus peel, liquorice, anise, poppy seeds, saffron, ginger, juniper berries and ginseng."

I'm planning to make:

1) Jägerdew (Jägermeister + Mountain Dew)
2) Jägermonster (Jägermeister + Orange Juice)
3) Surfer On Acid (Jägermeister + Malibu Rum + Pineapple Juice)
4) Black President (Jägermeister + Coke)

~You know I'm alco~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: