Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Updates.

I won the award for being the nicest person! LOL! Just kidding!

Since some SOB's robbed me of my Charles & Keith and my E72, I got a new baby now. I now own a BB and I love, LOVE it to bits!!! It's so high tech that it amazes me non stop! I love BBM, i never knew life until BBM and the camera is soooper cool.

The worst part is, I have no idea how to transfer the pictures into my com to upload here cause I'm kinda noob! (According to my bro!) and the Bluetooth takes like, eons to transfer one little picture and I have no patience.

Here are some fashion items which I really, really want!

The Floral Maxi Dress from Cotton On. You can see it on the poster for Cotton On all over the place but I can't find them in Malaysia OR Singapore! This is the Summer Rose Maxi Dress in Swan Floral(50 AUD)

This pretty one is from H & M and it's only available online in Germany. This costs 40Euros but the only thing is, it's chiffon.

These are like super must haves! Salvatore Ferragamo Vara Pumps! I like them in Red or Coral. So sweet!

Guess what I just bought? Damn excited about my recent purchase. Thing I buy when I get my pay! But, you can't blame me! They're lovely, don't you think? and the other one at home is kinda lonely...

MINI Ice Ice Baby in Jade because I like Green and I want something demure. Now, I regretted not buying that Nichii Green dress! This is from Sereni & Shentel and it cost 40USD.




This one will be given to Ming Ming. This is The Block Party in Navy and it cost 17USD. Would love one in Electric Blue, Tangerine, Shocking Pink, Red, Regal Purple, and Emerald! Also from Sereni & Shentel.




This is the all popular Blair. I have one custom Blair at home that's screaming of loneliness and decided to get this Blair in Daffodil for 40USD to keep it company. Again, I got it from Sereni & Shentel.

The shop that I can't seem to get enough of has to be Sereni & Shentel. I can't seem to get enough, until Mingy (my neighboo/colleague) told me to STOP! I'm technically on the site almost everyday admiring the hairbands.

Can't help it that I'm a Libra and we love beautiful things. All I need is my Cotton On Floral Maxi, with a Coral Ferragamo Vara and my Daffodil Blair and tadaa! I have a complete outfit. Just thinking of which Coach bag to carry!

~you know me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: