Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Busy Bee!



Been extremely busy in making sure that the new addition to Patrick's little family is comfortable. These ones are like real babies. Unlike the previous 2 (Paddy & Pushkin) that refuses human contact, these babies love human contact.

They love being in your palm and falling asleep. They love being stroke and petted and when you put your finger near their mouth, they suckle your finger. I love them so much. It's so relaxing when you see the whole family in the cage and the babies running around.

Well, more piggies mean more poopsicles so, been busy keeping them clean and hunting for a new home for Patrick. He will have his own little cage now on. I can't possible get rid of him because, well, I love him loads.

He's my big, huge piggy!!! I wish I can quit my job and be a full time mommy to them. I guess if I ever become a Mommy to a human baby, that's what I'll do. I'm getting so atached to them that I'm so worried, if I ever give them away, I'll be very sad.

I'm off to clean them now. And like human babies, Guinea pig pups are also born with a baby scent! Their fur are so soft unlike Papa Patrick and Mama Mimi's fur which are wiry.

~you know you miss me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: