Monday, July 25, 2011

Craft Brews, Mutiara Damansara






























I love this new place by Mutiara Damansara called Craft Brews. I love the pork ribs because it's tender to the bone and juicy while the wedges are made from real potatoes, not those flour stuff! I love it that the platter has the most delicious BBQ chicken.

The ribs was tender and juicy and even the bone tastes soooo good! The meat just falls off the bones and the marinate reaches the bones. You know me, I'm a huge fan of pork ribs and I've generally tasted most pork ribs in PJ and i have yet to find the best pork ribs in Malaysia.

The best pork ribs goes to Singapore's King Louis. But, it's safe to say that Craft Brews is more than a bierhaus. They have the best pork ribs (in my opinion) in Malaysia.

I'm an avid fan of Groupon and decided to buy the coupon for Craft Brews. Took Candy there for her birthday as well as Yan Yan and Mother. They enjoyed the food immensely. What I'm addicted to is the dessert.

We had the Moist Chocolate Brownie which was heavenly! Really satisfied my chocolate cravings!!! It's 2 pieces of the most warm, luxurious, moist chocolate brownies with chocolate sauce and nutty chocolatey goodness. But it doesn't end there, on top of those 2 brownie, a huge dollop of vanilla ice cream!!!

It's like heaven and hell, ice and fire and suddenly, the world makes sense. The warm chocolatey goo with the ice cold melt in your mouth vanilla ice cream, so ORGASMIC!!!

CRAFT BREWS:
G3 Podium, Ground Floor,
Menara Batu Kawan 1, Jalan PJU7/6
Mutiara Damansara,
47800 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
03-7722-3000

~you know you eat me~
Michelle May
xoox

No comments: