Friday, July 08, 2011

Little Pantry, IOI Mall

WARNING: This is going to be a long post because this place is just so whimsically beautiful and the food! The food is delicious! Please proceed at your own caution because of the pink overload and pretty florals!

The name of the place is Little Pantry. At first, I thought it's just one of those another thematic "Garden" restaurants.


I couldn't help walking and getting lost in this place. How could you not walk into these colorful balloons stand welcoming you?



Every single nook and cranny has something whimsical and cute! I love bird cages because they're very vintage and intricate and it's a bird cage heaven in here!


The atmosphere is very relaxed and laid back where you can just have tea, order a slice of cake and a pot of good ol tea and talk till the cows come home!


Even the floors were not spared. I'm a hopeless sucker for anything floral. From curtains, bed spreads, to my choice of clothes. This was super cute!


The architecture here is just beautiful. Will let the rest of the pictures do the talking. A picture is worth a thousand words, right?








I have a weakness for dining sets like these. I love long tables, a vase of freshly cut flowers as the centrepiece and all the guest having fun, eating at the same table.





Lovely dining option isn't it? But we rarely have this amount of people eating at once. So, maybe, for my birthday...... ;)





This is one of my favourite pieces. A most gorgeous bird cage with a little wind chime inside of it surrounded with flowers.


For starters, we had The Soup of The Day: Cream of Carrot. I was hesitant firstly because it sounds weird. I'm used to cream of chicken/mushroom, but carrot??? I fell in love after the first sip! It was creamy, thick and carrot-y delicious!!!


My next favourite dish would be Nasi Bojari. OMG! The marinated chicken with herbs, deep fried, served with warm coloured rice, and the sambal udang is just spicy enough with young mango ulam. DELICIOUS! But, only available during lunch.


This is Stuffed Chicken Breast. A healthy alternative. Chicken breast stuffed with mushrooms and it's nice. But I still love the Nasi Bojari.

Every set lunch for 18.90MYR, comes with a tall, refreshing glass of Ice Lemon Tea. You have to try the Ice Lemon Tea. It's home made and really delicious. Tell them to cut down on the ice.


This is the lBraised Lamb Shank or some lamb dish. It's a chef recommendation. I loved the sauce and the mash! The sauce had a hint of lamb taste and it was really good accompanied with the mash.


The chicken chop is alright. Not bad. The mash potato here is really creamy and delicious. It tends to go well with everything.


For dessert, we were given two slices of mini cakes. We loved the chocolate one because of it's mousse like texture. The top is too sweet but the middle section was all mousse and it was very, extremely delicious!

My next favourite place is The Little Pantry in IOI Mall. I haven't been to IOI in ages eventhough we've lived in Puchong for more than 15 years now. Until I met Dr. Eunice. If we're ever in the mood for something fancy, we come here.


It's convenient, the staff here are really friendly and comes with good product knowledge. Very impressive and the managers are always making sure everything is OK, and all the food has arrived.


I'm a fan of pink overload and I'm so into all those cutety stuff and whimsical butterflies. Unlike Gardens, the deco here aren't for sale. It's for everyone to enjoy. The food here is a mix of good ol' Asian food as well as Western food.


Out of ideas for your next date, or her birthday? Do visit Little Pantry! She'll love it!


ADDRESS:

G02 & G18, Ground Floor,

IOI Mall, Puchong.

(Near Fitness First/Subway)

TELEPHONE: 03-8070 8527


~you know me love it~

Michelle May

xoox

No comments: